GENERAL RULES TO USE THE LIBRARY
The CMH Lahore Medical and Dental College Library strives to provide an atmosphere that facilitates learning and reading. To foster such an environment, Library users are requested to comply with the rules of conduct listed below.
- All persons borrowing Library materials shall produce evidence of identity at the time of requesting for issue of book.
- Books are issued for 14 days to students and 1 month for faculty members.
- Students can reissue a book only four times and faculty twice only.
- Users must bring their membership card while entering the library.
- Keep your belongings in shelve assigned in library.
- Group study is not allowed in the library.
- Avoid standing or walking in groups.
- Reference books and journals are not issued to any faculty member or student.
- Silence must be observed strictly in the Library.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Library.
- Students are requested to switch off /on silent mode their mobile phones when they enter the library.
- Eatables are not allowed.
- Reservation of seats is not permitted.
- Books and other things left on chairs and tables may be removed by the library staff.
- The Library will not accept responsibility for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.
- Student who damage any library fixture or item to pay loss to be borne by the individual.
- The Library staff on duty has the right to request a user to leave the premises if He/ She is found to be violating any of the Library rules.
Without library membership card no book will be issued.
|Category||Quantity of Borrow Book||Time period|
|Student||One book||14 Days|
Reference books, Journals/ Magazines will not to be issued; you can use them within the premises of library. If you want to photocopy the material, you bring it to the notice of Librarian.
No book will be issued if the previous book is not returned
Books must be returned by the due date or earlier. Failure to return a book by the date specified will not be tolerated, and fine will be charged.
Users must pay the fine if he/ she do not return the book in time.
|Above 14 Days||50 Rs/Day|